Friday, October 26, 2007

What song gets you "fired up"




What song gets you "fired up" when you are feeling down? Include some lyrics that "fire you up". Why do you think it has this effect on you? What are some ways that music impacts your life? Talk about the importance and significance it has in your personal life. Think about friendships, love, hardship, hate, enemies, sentiment, sport, etc. when you respond to this journal entry.

Flyleaf "I'm so sick"

When I feel upset or angry or just "so sick" of everything. I listen to this song. I think it just helps me get rid of all my anger. Like when I feel down I listen to the words and I think about it for a long time and I see if i can change, I dont know, this is gonna sound kinda corny but i feel like im a part of the song.

No comments: